JEE Main 2024 Registration (Extended): Dates (Out), Fee, Steps to Fill Application FormJEE Main 2024 registration begins on the official website, jeemain.nta.ac.in. Eligible candidates can register for the exam till December 04, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will JEE Main 2024 application form be released?
JEE Main 2024 application form has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on its official website. Candidates can apply till November 30, 2023.
Can candidates avail JEE Main form correction facility?
Yes, NTA offers the JEE Main form correction facility to candidates once the application form deadline is ended. Candidates can change details like Mother’s/Father’s name, Date of Birth & Gender, Category/Sub-category, and course.
Is it possible to register for JEE Main 2024 offline?
No, JEE Main 2024 registration is only available online. To be eligible to appear for the exam, candidates must register on the official website of JEE Main or NTA.
What documents are required to complete the JEE Main Application Form 2024?
While completing the JEE Main Application Form 2024, candidates will be required to submit documents such as scanned images of their photograph, signature, category certificate (if applicable), and Photo Identity Proof.
What is the JEE Main 2024 application fee?
The application fee for JEE Main 2024 for General/Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL) male candidates is INR 1000 for a single paper, while SC/ST/PwD/Transgender and Female candidates are required to pay INR 500.
How to recover JEE Main 2024 application number?
If applicants have misplaced their NTA JEE Mains 2024 application number, they can use any of the following options:
- Candidates should check their email or mobile phone for a message containing their JEE Main application number, which was sent during registration.
- Conversely, the application number can be found on the printout of their confirmation page.
- Candidates may also contact the NTA on their email ID to obtain their application number.
How to recover JEE Main 2024 password?
If candidates have misplaced/forgotten their JEE Main 2024 password, they can follow the given below steps:
- Go to the official website of JEE Main: jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Select the 'Forgot Password' option.
- Enter application number and date of birth.
- Candidates will receive the link to create a new password on their registered email address.
What are JEE Main 2024 Photo-size and signature specifications?
Candidates who are filling out the application form for JEE Main must keep in mind the specifications for uploading documents. Candidates can check the specifications for all documents that are required to be uploaded in the application form below:
- Latest photographs should be in color or black & white with 80% of the face (without mask) visible including the ears.
- Scanned photographs and signatures should be in JPG/JPEG format (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb (clearly legible)
- The size of the scanned copy of the Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) should be in pdf between 50kb to 300kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned copy of the PwD certificate should be in pdf between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible)
EXPLORE UPCOMING EXAMSVIEW MORE
EXPLORE OTHER EXAMSVIEW MORE