MHT CET Cutoff 2023: CAP Round 1, 2, 3 Cutoff, Merit List, Seat MatrixThe State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the provisional merit list for MHT CET CAP Round 1. The MHT CET Cutoff 2023 has been released for Maharashtra & All India candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who releases the MHT CET Cutoff 2023?
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra releases the MHT CET Cutoff 2023. The cutoff is released in the form of opening & closing ranks.
What is MHT CET Cutoff 2023 for engineering?
The MHT CET Cutoff 2023 for engineering vary for each participating college. The closing rank for B.Tech Computer Science in Government College of Engineering, Amravati is 6839 for General Candidates.
What is MHT CET Cutoff for COEP Computer Science?
The MHT CET Cutoff for COPE Computer Science is 151 (closing rank) for General Candidates.
What is VJTI Cutoff for MHT CET B.Tech?
As per the provisional merit list released by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra the VIJTI Cutoff for Computer Engineering is 99 (Closing Rank) for general category candidates.
What are the top MHT CET engineering government colleges?
The top MHT CET government engineering colleges are:
- Government College of Engineering, Amravati
- Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Aurangabad
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Veemata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai
- COEP Technological University, Pune
- SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai
- National Power Training Institute, Nagpur
EXPLORE UPCOMING EXAMSVIEW MORE
EXPLORE OTHER EXAMSVIEW MORE