KEAM 2024 Counselling: Check Centralised Allotment Process (CAP), Category-Wise ReservationKEAM 2024 Counselling: Candidates who clear the KEAM 2024 exam and make it to the KEAM rank list, will be eligible to appear in the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP), which is conducted by CEE, Kerala.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the KEAM 2024 counselling process begin?
The CEE will announce the dates for the KEAM 2024 counselling process on its official website.
On what basis are the seats allotted to the candidates?
KEAM seat allotment is done strictly on the basis of the following factors: course-college options submitted by the candidate, candidate’s rank in the KEAM entrance exam and KEAM reservation criteria.
How to check the last rank details for admission into the engineering course?
The last rank details will be published on the official website of CEE Kerala after each round of seat allotment.
How can I check my KEAM seat allotment result?
Candidates can check their seat allotment result by logging into the KEAM candidate portal using their application number and password.
What documents am I supposed to carry at the time of admission?
Candidates are required to carry the following documents at the time of admission:
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination
- Pass certificate of the qualifying examination (if issued)
- Eligibility certificate from any University in Kerala (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Physical Fitness Certificate in the relevant format
- Receipt of fee remitted
- Date sheet of KEAM 2023
- Admit card of NEET-UG 2023 (if applicable)
- Allotment Memo issued by the CEE
- Other documents required in the Allotment Memo
- Originals of all the uploaded documents
EXPLORE UPCOMING EXAMSVIEW MORE
EXPLORE OTHER EXAMSVIEW MORE