DCECE Counselling 2023: Check Seat Allotment Result, Counselling Dates, Counselling Process & Documents RequiredThe Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has announced the schedule for the mop-up counselling round of the DCECE 2023. The seat allotment result for the DCECE mop-up counselling round will be released on September 13, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When are the DCECE counselling 2023 dates?
The DCECE PE Counselling 2023 began on July 28, 2023. The detailed counselling schedule has been shared above in this article.
When does the DCECE counselling process takes place?
DCECE counselling process takes place after the declaration of the DCECE result. Candidates who have cleared the DCECE entrance exam are eligible for participating in the counselling process.
What documents are required at the time of DCECE counselling 2023?
The documents required at the time of DCECE counselling 2023 are as follows:
- DCECE Application Form 2023 (Part A & Part B)
- DCECE Admit Card 2023
- DCECE Rank Card 2023
- DCECE Seat Allotment 2023 Letter
- Candidate’s Passport-sized Photographs
- Candidate’s 10th board certificate/matric/equivalent certificate and admit card as proof of age and identity
- Aadhar Card
- School leaving certificate
- Residential Proof (For Natives of Bihar)
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- Refugee certificate (if applicable)
- Other Relevant Certificates
What are the steps involved in the DCECE counselling process?
There four main steps involved in the DCECE counselling process are as follows:
- Online Registration: Candidates must register themselves online to participate in the counselling round
- Choice Filling: Candidates will be required to select & submit their list of preferred institutes
- Provisional Seat Allotment: Candidates will then receive a provisional seat allotment letter on the basis of their registered options & availability of seats in the various institutes
- Seat Confirmation: Lastly, candidates must visit their allotted institutes, get their documents verified & pay the admission fee in order to confirm their admission.
On what basis are seats allotted to the candidates participating in the DCECE counselling?
The DCECE seat allotment is done on the basis of the candidate’s preferred institutes, their DCECE rank, and the availability of seats in the various institutes and courses in the state of Bihar.
EXPLORE UPCOMING EXAMSVIEW MORE
EXPLORE OTHER EXAMSVIEW MORE