KCET Application Form 2024: Check Steps to Apply, Documents Required, Fees, Application Form CorrectionKCET Application Form 2024: KCET application forms are released on the official website of KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority). Candidates who fulfil the KCET 2023 eligibility criteria can fill out the online application form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the KCET application form 2024 be released?
KCET 2024 application form will tentatively be released in March 2024. Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official KEA website.
What documents are required for KCET 2024 application process?
The following documents will be required for the KCET 2024 application process:
- Candidate’s class 10th mark sheet
- Scanned images of candidate’s latest photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- 371 (J) certificate (if applicable)
How to apply for the KCET exam 2024?
Candidates can apply for the KCET 2024 exam by visiting the official KEA website and clicking on the “UGCET -2024 Online Application” link. Candidates will be required to fill in their personal details including their educational qualifications, nativity status, etc. Lastly, candidates have to pay the requisite fees via an appropriate payment gateway.
What is the KCET application form fee 2024?
KCET 2024 application fees will vary for different categories which have been given below:
- Karnataka Origin Candidates (Gen & OBC) - INR 500/-
- Karnataka Origin Candidates (ST & SC) - INR 250/-
- All Female Candidates of Karnataka - INR 250/-
- Candidates from Outside Karnataka - INR 750/-
- Candidates from Outside India - INR 5000/-
How can I make corrections in my KCET application form 2024?
Candidates can make corrections to their KCET 2024 application form by clicking on the “UG CET 2024 application edit’ link available on the official KEA website.
EXPLORE UPCOMING EXAMSVIEW MORE
EXPLORE OTHER EXAMSVIEW MORE