MHT CET Books: Find Best Books for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology, Preparation TipsThe MHT CET Books are the first source of preparation for candidates who wish to take admission to different colleges and universities of Maharashtra in engineering and pharmacy courses.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is NCERT enough to prepare for MHT CET exam?
NCERTs must be studied by candidates as it is the base of the preparation. However, candidates must not solely rely on NCERTs. Other standard books are important for comprehensive preparation.
Is it possible to cover MHT CET syllabus in 3 months?
No, a minimum of 6-9 months of consistent study is needed to prepare well for the exam. Candidates must also take out time for revision and practising previous year question papers.
Which is the best book for MHT CET Math preparation?
Some of the best books that candidates must study for Mathematics are:
- Mathematics for MHT CET by Hemant G. Ainapure (Marvel Publications)
- Complete Reference Manual MH-CET Mathematics by Sushil Verma (Arihant Publication)
- Pradnya’s Objective Mathematics by C. S. Patil
How to prepare Physics for MHT CET exam 2023?
To prepare for Physics, candidates can refer to the following books:
- NCERT Textbook for class 11 and 12
- Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma – Volume 1 and 2
- MHT CET Physics & MCQ Physics for MHT CET by A J Bapat
- Complete Reference Manual MH-CET Physics M.K. Dikshit (Arihant Publication)
What is the difficulty level of the MHT CET?
For mathematics, physics, and chemistry, MHT CET 2023 difficulty levels will be comparable to those of JEE (Main), while for biology, they will be comparable to those of NEET. Thus, it is essential that students start their exam preparation as early as possible.
EXPLORE UPCOMING EXAMSVIEW MORE
EXPLORE OTHER EXAMSVIEW MORE