GATE 2023 Syllabus (Out): Download Paper-wise syllabus, Important Topics, Exam PatternThe Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has released the GATE syllabus 2023. The syllabus for the year 2023 witnessed no change. Hence, candidates must stick to the old syllabus.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Has the GATE syllabus 2023 changed?
No, the GATE syllabus is the same as of previous year. IIT Kanpur has released the GATE syllabus on its official website without making any changes to it.
Can I cover the GATE syllabus in 3 months?
No, the GATE syllabus is widely extensive and cannot be covered in just three months. Candidates are advised to start preparation for the GATE exam as early as possible during their graduation years. It takes around 8-12 months to cover the syllabus for the GATE 2023 exam.
What is the GATE General Aptitude syllabus?
The General Aptitude syllabus for the GATE exam covers four topics: Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Aptitude, and Spatial Aptitude. The GA syllabus remains the same for all students irrespective of the subject they have opted for.
What is the GATE syllabus for Architecture & Planning?
The GATE syllabus for Architecture & Planning covers the following topics:
- Planning and Design
- Construction and Management
- Environmental Planning and Design
- Urban Design
- Landscape and Conservation
- Planning process
- Housing, Services and Infrastructure
- History and Contemporary Architecture
- Building Construction and Structural systems
- Building Services and Sustainability
- Regional and Settlement Planning
- Planning Techniques and Management
- Infrastructure Planning
What types of questions are asked in the GATE exam?
The GATE exam includes three types of questions:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Multiple Select Questions (MSQs)
- Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions
EXPLORE UPCOMING EXAMSVIEW MORE
EXPLORE OTHER EXAMSVIEW MORE