Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the eligibility criteria for admission to the B.Tech program at BIT Mesra?
To gain admission to the B.Tech. program at BIT Mesra, students need a Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) with a minimum of 75% marks and a valid scorecard from the JEE Main examination.
What are the eligibility criteria for admission to the M.Tech program at BIT Mesra?
Candidate selection is exclusively based on GATE scores from the years 2020, 2021, or 2022, along with consideration of their academic performance during graduation. GATE scores carry an 80% weightage, while academic achievements contribute to the remaining 20%.
What is the tuition fee for the B.Tech program at BIT Mesra?
BIT Mesra charges INR 1,31,500/Semester in tuition for B.Tech. students.
What is the tuition fee for the M.Tech program at BIT Mesra?
BIT Mesra charges INR 1,01,500/Semester for the M.Tech. students.
What are the selection criteria for the Ph.D. program at BIT Mesra?
Potential candidates must engage in the institute's entrance examination, and those who successfully qualify will subsequently receive invitations for a personal interview.