UPSC EPFO Preparation 2023: EPFO Preparation Tips, Books ListConsistent study of all the topics and subtopics listed in the notification is required for EPFO preparation. It all requires having access to the best books that make preparation simple and thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is NCERT enough to prepare for UPSC EPFO exam?
No, NCERT is not sufficient to prepare for the EPFO exam. In addition to NCERT, standard books recommended by teachers and experts are necessary to complete the syllabus and prepare thoroughly.
Can I prepare for EPFO exam in 3 months?
The time limit to prepare for the EPFO exam cannot be defined as every aspirant has their own strengths and weaknesses. The speed to cover the syllabus effectively is different for all candidates. However, six months is sufficiently good to prepare for the exam.
Which is the best book for the UPSC EPFO exam?
EPFO book list for different subjects are as follows:
- General English - Word Power Made Easy
- Indian Polity - M.Lakshmikant
- Indian Economy - NCERT (Class 11th & 12th), Indian Economy by Mishra & Puri, Economic Survey, Budget
- General Accounting Principles - NCERT, TS Grewal
- Indian History - NCERT, Spectrum’s “A brief history of modern India”
- Current Affairs & Developmental Issues - Newspaper & monthly magazines
How to prepare for the EPFO Interview round?
EPFO interview is conducted for candidates selected in the written examination. Candidates preparing for the interview must adhere to the following preparation tips:
- As indicated on the EPFO DAF form, prepare a list of your hobbies and interests.
- Current national and international events.
- Labor laws pertaining to India. A comparison of India's labor laws with those of other developing and developed nations, as well as suggestions for improving working conditions.
- Understanding of social security laws and how to make them more effective
- Aspirants need to be knowledgeable about their graduation subject.
- Aspirants must remember that their selection will be based on more than just their knowledge of different subjects, so keep in mind that their overall personality will also be taken into consideration.
EXPLORE UPCOMING EXAMSVIEW MORE
EXPLORE OTHER EXAMSVIEW MORE