Symbiosis Law School-Pune’s Placements insights from the NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) report for 2022 sheds light on the outcomes of the 2021 placements, presenting valuable data.
In 2021, Symbiosis Law School Pune reported the following placement statistics:
- Undergraduate (3-year) students: 48 students placed
- Undergraduate (5-year) students: 294 students placed
- Postgraduate (1-year) students: 76 students placed
Regarding the median salary packages for these placements in 2021:
- Undergraduate (3-year) students received a median package of INR 8.27 LPA
- Undergraduate (5-year) students received a median package of INR 11 LPA
- Postgraduate (1-year) students received a median package of INR 6 LPA
Additional noteworthy observations from the 2021 placements include:
- A substantial 56% increase in the median salary for LLM students compared to the previous year.
- A significant 27% increase in the median salary for LLB students compared to 2020.
For a deeper understanding of the placement trends, here's a breakdown of the number of students placed in various courses in 2021:
- LLB: 48 out of 52 students placed
- BBA LLB (Hons)/BA LLB (Hons): 294 out of 304 students placed
- LLM: 76 out of 80 students placed
These figures reveal fluctuating trends in the number of students placed in LLB and BBA LLB (Hons)/BA LLB (Hons) programs over the past three years. LLM placements, on the other hand, witnessed a decrease during this period.
Symbiosis Law School Pune has a diverse pool of recruiters participating in their placement drives. Prominent companies such as ACC Cement, Aditya Birla Group, Bajaj Alliance, Ernst & Young, Coca Cola, and ICICI Bank have engaged with the institution in previous placement cycles.
Although the official 2022 placement brochure has not been released, you can access detailed course-wise placement information for the 2021 recruitment process in the NIRF report for 2022.
Regarding alumni placements, Symbiosis Law School Pune boasts an extensive alumni network predominantly working in the legal sector, accounting for 57% of alumni placements.