JPSC Application Form 2023: Check CDPO Application Dates (Deferred), Steps to Apply Online & FeesJPSC CDPO 2023 application end date has been deferred again. Earlier the last date to apply for the post of Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) was July 26, 2023. Candidates can fill out the JPSC 2023 application form via the JPSC website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the JPSC 2023 application forms be released?
JPSC has not yet released the application forms for the combined civil services exam (JPSC CCS). However, the commission is currently inviting applications for various other posts. Candidates can visit the official website and check the ongoing registrations for various posts and services.
Who can apply for JPSC examination 2023?
Candidates who fulfil the JPSC Eligibility Criteria can apply for the JPSC recruitment examination.
How can I fill out the JPSC application form 2023?
Candidates can fill out the JPSC 2023 application form for the relevant posts with the help of the following simple steps:
- Step 1: Register for the exam by visiting the official website of JPSC
- Step 2: Upload scanned images of your photograph and signature with the appropriate dimensions and quality
- Step 3: Pay the application fee either by internet banking/credit card/debit card or via the offline mode (through SBI collect)
What is the category-wise JPSC 2023 application fee?
The category-wise JPSC application fee is as follows:
- For Unreserved/Economically Weak Section (EWS)/Extremely Backward Classes (EBC)/ Backward Classes (BC): Rs 600 + Bank Charges
- For Jharkhand Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST): Rs 150 + Bank Charges
Can I pay the JPSC application fee via offline mode?
Yes, candidates can also pay the application fee in the offline mode via the SBI Collect link. Offline payments will only be accepted at SBI branches.
Is the JPSC application fee refundable?
No, the JPSC application fee is non-refundable. After submitting the application fee, candidates cannot ask for a refund.
EXPLORE UPCOMING EXAMSVIEW MORE
EXPLORE OTHER EXAMSVIEW MORE