TNEA Eligibility Criteria 2024: Nativity, Education Qualification, Age Limit for Marine EngineeringCandidates must have passed class 12 with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry in order to be eligible for the TNEA. In order to apply for the examination, candidates must have received a minimum of 45% in their Class 12 grade.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who determines the TNEA eligibility criteria?
Anna University, Chennai is responsible for determining the TNEA Eligibility Criteria 2023. Any changes in the eligibility requirements will be notified through the official website of the university.
Under TNEA 2024, who may apply for a category reservation?
Only native Tamil Nadu candidates would be considered for category reservation. Other candidates would have to compete under Open Category.
If I completed my 10+2 in Tamil Nadu, do I still require a nativity certificate for TNEA 2024?
No. Tamil Nadu residents who have completed their 10+2th grade may apply for TNEA. Nativity Certification need not be a part of their TNEA application form.
What are the TNEA qualifying requirements for applicants to the marine engineering programme?
To be eligible for the TNEA exam, applicants for maritime engineering must meet the following requirements.
- Candidates must have earned a minimum cumulative percentage of 60% in maths, physics, and chemistry in order to be considered.
- Candidates must have received a minimum grade of 50% in English in class 12.
- The maximum age for a candidate is 25 years old.
- Candidates must weigh at least 48 kilogrammes and stand at least 157 centimetres tall.
- Candidates must be able to see colours normally. They must have a standard vision.
Can children of government employees in Tamil Nadu apply for TNEA 2024?
Yes. You are eligible to apply for TNEA 2024 if your parents have 5 or more years of government service in Tamil Nadu.
EXPLORE UPCOMING EXAMSVIEW MORE
EXPLORE OTHER EXAMSVIEW MORE