DSSSB Exam Pattern 2024: PGT, PRT, TGT Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, DurationThe DSSSB exam is conducted for recruitment as PGT, TGT, PRT, Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Lab Assistant, LDC, and Stenographer Grade-II. Candidates competing for any of these positions must be familiar with the relevant exam pattern.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much time is allotted for the DSSSB exam?
The DSSSB exam is typically of two hours. The DSSSB exam pattern is established by the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) for various positions.
How many stages are administered during the DSSSB exam?
Some posts are filled using the one-tier test, while others use the two-tier exam. Three phases make up the DSSSB exam pattern for 2023: a one-tier exam, a two-tier exam, and a skill test.
Does the DSSSB exam include any negative marking?
In the DSSSB examination, there is a negative marking penalty of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer. Each right response receives one mark, while each wrong response receives a deduction of 0.25 marks.
Will the DSSSB exam include any descriptive-style questions?
A descriptive paper is required for some of the positions filled by the DSSSB examination. For technical positions such as AE/JE/Law Officer, among others, the descriptive paper is administered.
What is the DSSSB PGT exam pattern?
The DSSSB PGT exam pattern is as follows:
- The DSSSB exam is administered as a computer-based test (CBT).
- The paper contains multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- There will be Section 1 and Section 2 each. Mental ability and reasoning ability, numerical aptitude and data interpretation, Hindi language and comprehension, English language and comprehension, and general awareness will be asked in section 1.
- Section 2 will comprise 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) from the chosen topic and will be relevant to the core subject.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hrs
- Each question will be worth one mark. Additionally, each erroneous response receives a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
EXPLORE UPCOMING EXAMSVIEW MORE
EXPLORE OTHER EXAMSVIEW MORE