Facebook Pixel Code

NEET UG Result 2024: Re-exam for 1,563 candidates to be held on June 23; Check details

NEET UG Result 2024: Supreme court has announced the re-examination for 1,563 candidates who received grace marks in NEET exam 2024. The re-test will be held on June 23, 2024.

NEET UG Re-exam on June 23
NEET UG Re-exam on June 23 for 1,563 candidates

NEET UG Result 2024: Following the controversial verdict of NEET UG results this year, NTA has announced a re-test for the 1,563 candidates who received grace marks in their NEET exam. The Supreme Court has announced the re-exam of those candidates to be held on June 23, 2024. Moreover, the committee formed by NTA has stated that those candidates who do not wish to participate in the NEET re-exam will then receive their original NEET scores, without the grace marks. 

This year, NEET UG result 2024 was announced on June 4, 2024, while the official date given by NTA was June 14. Following the result announcement and declaration of 67 AIR rank holders, NTA faces several allegations regarding the “sanctity of NEET UG exam being compromised”. 

Also read: NEET UG Result 2024 Live Updates

When will results for NEET UG re-exam be announced?

While the NEET re-examination will be held on June 23, 2024, NTA has stated that the result for the same is expected to be announced before June 30, 2024. The result will be available to check online at the official website for NEET UG – exams.nta.ac.in/NEET. 


Also check: 

NEET UG Result 2024NEET UG Answer Key 2024
NEET UG Counselling 2024NEET UG Cutoff 2024
NEET UG 2024

What after NEET result 2024?

After the NEET results are announced, candidates who qualify are eligible to participate in the counselling rounds. The NEET counselling takes place in four major rounds – round 1, round 2, mop up round, and stray vacancy round. While round 1 and 2 will be held for 15% AIQ seats in central and deemed universities, the mop up round or round 3 will be held for remaining 85% seats. Finally, the stray vacancy round will be held for those candidates who did not get admission in the first three rounds. 
For more information about NEET UG 2024, candidates are advised to visit the official website for NEET.