UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has started the registration process for the recruitment of a Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer on its official website. The last date to apply for the same is November 9, 2023. Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed by UPPSC to apply for the exam. A total of 411 vacancies have been released for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023.
As per the eligibility criteria released under UPPSC RO ARO Notification, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised institution or university. Students in their final year of graduation can also apply for the exam.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
Students must be between the age of 21-40 years in order to apply for the post of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer. As per the rules and guidelines, candidates from the reserved category will also be given the age relaxation. The age relaxation criteria can be checked below:
|Category||Age Relaxation (Years)|
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023: How to Apply?
Candidates who wish to compete for 411 vacancies released by UPPSC have to fill out the application form starting from October 9, 2023. The steps to apply are as follows:
- Visit the official website of UPPSC, uppsc.up.nic.in
- It is mandatory for students to have One Time Registration (OTR) for UPPSC Recruitment 2023.
- Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria, dates, and documents required to apply for the UPPSC exam.
- Candidates must have a scanned copy of ID proof, marksheet, photograph, and signature at the time of registration.
- Candidates must pay an application fee after completing the application form. Note, the application fee varies as per the category of the candidate.
- Submit the form and take the printout once completed the registration form.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
The category-wise application fee for candidates who want to apply for UPPSC RO ARO exam is as follows:
- General & OBC: INR 125
- SC & ST: INR 65
- Physical Handicapped: INR 25