SSC GD Admit Card 2024: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is set to release the admit card for the SSC GD constable exam at ssc.nic.in. Candidates who registered for the SSC GD exam will be able to download their respective admit cards from the official regional websites of SSC.
SSC GD admit card date is February 15, 2024 (tentative). However, officials have not confirmed anything as of now. Usually, SSC releases the admit card at least 5-6 days before the scheduled exam date. SSC GD exam date 2024 is February 20, 2024, to March 12, 2024.
SSC GD application status link is already active on the official website, ssc.nic.in. As of now, the application status link is active only for SR and KKR. Similarly, SSC GD Constable admit card will also be released separately for NR, SR, KKR, ER, CR, NER, NWR, WR, and MPR regions.
Also Read: Best SSC GD Books 2024
SSC GD Admit Card 2024 – Steps to Download
The admit card for Staff Selection Commission Ground Duty is released at ssc.nic.in. It is also released on the official regional websites of SSC. Candidates can check the steps to download their admit card below:
- Visit the official website of SSC (Regional)
- Click on the ‘SSC GD Admit Card’ link available on the home page
- Submit details like registration number and date of birth
- The admit card will appear on the screen of the candidate
- Download and save the admit card as PDF
- Take a printout of the admit card
SSC GD Constable Exam: Guidelines and Instructions
Candidates must make themselves aware of the SSC GD exam day guidelines and instructions released by the Staff Selection Commission. The same can be checked by aspirants below:
- Carry your admit card to the examination centre. Do not forget to bring your admit card.
- Soft copy of the admit card will not be accepted by the exam invigilator. Only the printout of the admit card will be considered for entry to the examination hall.
- Along with the admit card, it is mandatory to bring a Valid ID proof for verification purpose
- The Valid ID proof can be an Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport.
- Take at least two passport-sized photographs with you. It is important that these photographs match the ones on your admit card.
- Reach your examination centre at least an hour before the scheduled time.
- Do not carry any prohibited items such as calculators, smart phones, smart watches, rough papers, notebook, etc.
Also Read: SSC GD Salary