ABES Institute of Technology Ghaziabad (ABESIT Ghaziabad) is a self-financed technical institute based in Uttar Pradesh. ABESIT Ghaziabad is NBA accredited offering full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programs in engineering and computer applications. ABESIT Ghaziabad's flagship course is the B.Tech program, and admission to this program requires a higher secondary certificate degree. 85% of the institute's seat is filled as per the candidate's JEE Main ranking followed by a counselling process. While the remaining 15% of seats are filled through direct admission.
For admission to the diploma degree in engineering, candidates need to have a CUET scorecard.
Enrollments in Computer Engineering surge, mechanical sees a dip: AISHE Report
IIT Madras granted 300 patents in 2023, filed 221 IP applications this year so far
Bihar Board invites applications from teachers for JEE, NEET free coaching programme
UPJEE BEd 2024 application begins at bujhansi.ac.in; exam on Apr 24
UPJEE BEd 2024: Bundelkhand University to start application on Feb 10
JEECUP 2024: Uttar Pradesh UPJEE polytechnic application begins at jeecup.admissions.nic.in