SBI Clerk Admit Card: The State Bank of India (SBI) released the admit card for the SBI Clerk Exam 2023 on December 26, 2023. Registered candidates can download their admit cards from the official website, sbi.co.in. The SBI Clerk examination will offer over 8,200 job vacancies for the applicants.
The download link for SBI Clerk admit card is available on the website till January 12, 2024. The examinations are scheduled to take place on January 5, 6, 11, and 12. In case candidates lose or delete their admit cards by mistake, they can redownload it till the last examination day.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2024: Details Mentioned
The SBI clerk admit card contains important information about the candidate appearing for the exam. Given below are all the details mentioned in the admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s photograph
- Examination dates
- Examination time
- Examination venue
- General examination day instructions
In case of any error found in the admit card, candidates are requested to contact the SBI authorities.
SBI Clerk Exam 2024: Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates appearing in the SBI clerk examination are required to follow the given instructions on the day of examination:
- Carry a hard copy of the SBI clerk admit card to the examination centre
- Carry a valid, government issued photo identity proof such as Aadhar, PAN, Driving License, Voter ID, or Passport
- Carry two passport size photographs along with you
- No electronic devices such as mobile phones, smart watches, and calculators are allowed in the examination venue
- Candidates are required to dress lightly so that there is no place to hide any devices or other unfair means in the examination
For more information regarding the SBI Clerk Exam 2024, please visit sbi.co.in.