The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has revised the exam dates for the BSEH Class 10 & 12 Academic/Open exams. The board has preponed the date of the Geography exam for Class 12 and the Math exam for Class 10, which were earlier scheduled to be held on October 20, 2023. The new date for both the exams is October 19, 2023.
Read More: HBSE 10th Board Exam 2023
The board has taken this decision due to the Common Entrance Test (CET) Group D examination, which is also scheduled to be held on October 20, 2023. The CET Group D examination is a competitive exam that is conducted for the recruitment of various Group D posts in the Haryana government.
Also Check: HBSE 12th Board Exam 2023
Here are some important exam day guidelines for Haryana board class 10, 12 exams:
- Reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time. This will give you enough time to settle in and find your seat.
- Carry your admit card, identity proof, and other necessary stationery items. Your admit card is the most important document, so do not forget to carry it with you.
- Dress in proper school uniform. This is a must for all students appearing for the Haryana board exams.
- Be seated in your allotted seat before the commencement of the examination. Once the exam begins, you will not be allowed to change your seat.
- Read the instructions carefully before starting the examination. Make sure you understand all the instructions before you start writing your answers.
- Write your answers neatly and legibly. The examiner should be able to read your answers easily.
- Do not attempt to cheat or copy from others. If you are caught cheating, you will be disqualified from the exam.
- Submit your answer sheet within the stipulated time. Once the time is up, you will not be allowed to submit your answer sheet.