The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct the SSC Constable (Executive) exam to recruit both male and female candidates for the Delhi Police starting on November 14, 2023. The Delhi Police Constable exam is scheduled for the following dates: November 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 28th, 29th, 30th, and December 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, 2023. SSC has already released the Delhi Police Constable admit card on its official website. Students can download their admit cards using their registration number and date of birth.
The SSC Constable exam 2023 consists of questions from General Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and Computer Awareness. Out of these four subjects, General Awareness is the only subject without a prescribed syllabus, and questions can be asked from various topics. Therefore, it is essential to develop a dedicated strategy to tackle the General Awareness section in the Delhi Police Constable exam.
With 8 days remaining, here are some essential tips to help you cover the General Awareness section and maximize your chances of scoring well:
- Buy a book that contains current and important news for the year 2023.
- Focus on news related to the environment, climate change, and biodiversity, as these are trending topics.
- Make sure to go through the G20 summit news and major decisions related to it.
- Thoroughly learn about the Nobel Prize winners, Pulitzer Prize recipients, and other important awards. Not only memorize the names of the winners but also understand the reasons behind their recognition, such as discoveries and inventions.
- Revise important sports news thoroughly.
- If you have time, consider reading the basics of economics, physics, and chemistry.