Facebook Pixel Code

NEET UG Re-exam Result 2024 expected today at exams.nta.ac.in; Check scorecard & counselling details here

NEET UG Re-exam result 2024 is likely to be announced today at exams.nta.ac.in. The NEET UG re-exam was conducted on June 23, 2024.

NEET UG re-exam result 2024 out
NEET UG re-exam result 2024 announced today

NEET UG Re-exam Result 2024: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to announce the result for NEET UG re-exam today, June 30, 2024. This re-exam was conducted for 1,563 students who received grace marks in their NEET UG results 2024. Out of 1563, only 813 students appeared for the NEET UG exam. The NEET UG re-exam was conducted on June 23, 2024.

Students can check their NEET UG result 2024 online at the official website – exams.nta.ac.in/NEET. Candidates who qualified in NEET UG will be eligible for NEET counselling rounds. The counselling for NEET UG is expected to begin in first week of July.

How to check NEET UG Re-exam Result 2024?

Here is how candidates who appeared for NEET UG re-exam will be able to download their results online:

Step 1: Visit the official website of NEET UG


Step 2: Click on the link for NEET UG result 2024 on the home page 

Step 3: Candidates must now enter their application number, date of birth, and security pin 

Step 4: The NEET 2024 scorecard will be displayed on the screen 

Step 5: Check the details and download scorecard

NEET UG Re-exam Details 2024

As per the reports, only 52% of the total candidates appeared for the NEET UG re-exam held on June 23, 2024. The examination was conducted at seven centres across the country, where a total of 1563 candidates received grace marks on account of “loss of time” in their NEET UG exam 2024. The Supreme Court had announced re-exam for these 1563 candidates. If candidates did not wish to appear for re-test, they would have to accept their original NEET UG scores before normalisation.

When will NEET UG counselling 2024 begin? 

As stated by the Supreme Court, NEET UG counselling 2024 will not be postponed. Candidates can expect the counselling process to begin by July 6, 2024. NEET UG counselling is done in four rounds. While round one and two are for the 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats, the third round or mop-up round is for the rest of the 85% state quota seats. The final counselling round or stray vacancy round for NEET UG counselling is for those candidates who do not get admission in the first three rounds.