UPSC Mains Result 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) expect to announce UPSC Mains Result 2023 soon at upsc.gov.in. Last year, the result was announced on December 6, 2022. Over 3000 students will be selected for the interview round. Out of these 3000 candidates, UPSC will finally select 1105 candidates to fill out the vacancies.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the result PDF containing the names and roll numbers of selected candidates. It must be noted that the final marks are released after the conclusion of the interview round. The final marks are released on the basis of the performance of candidates in the mains and interview round. The UPSC final cut off 2022 was 960 for the general category.
After the release of the mains result, the commission also releases the UPSC CSE DAF -2 for selected candidates. They are required to fill out all the information asked in the form, which generally includes:
- Service Preference
- Zone Preference
- Educational Qualifications
- Address/Mobile Number
- Interests and extracurriculars
It is expected that UPSC CSE DAF -2 will be released 20-25 days after the announcement of the UPSC Mains result. Candidates can read the UPSC DAF -2 guidelines below:
- The Commission will electronically acknowledge the online submission of DAF-II along with the uploaded necessary documents/certificates by sending an email.
- If DAF-II is incomplete, not submitted within the prescribed time limit, incorrectly filled in, or contains incorrect code numbers in any columns, it may be subject to rejection.
- Candidates are responsible for ensuring the upload of all required documents before the final submission of DAF-II online.
- In case of any assistance needed for filling out the Detailed Application Form-II, candidates should contact the Commission via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011-23385271.