MPESB Police Constable Admit Card 2023: The Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board has released the much-awaited MP Police admit card 2023. The hall tickets were released on the official website — esb.mp.gov.in. Candidates who are appearing for the MPESB Police Constable exam can check and download their hall ticket by visiting the MPESB login page and using their credentials.
MP Police admit card 2023 was released 3 days ahead of the examination. As per the official notification, the Police Constable Recruitment Test 2023 will be held from August 12 and will conclude on September 12, 2023. The month-long examination will be held across 13 districts in the Madhya Pradesh state. Through this recruitment drive a total of 709 posts will be filled.
Steps to Download MP Police Admit Card 2023
Since the hall tickets are released, candidates need to visit the MPESB login page and use their credentials to download the hall ticket. Further, candidates can also follow the given steps to download the hall ticket.
Step 1: Go to the official webiste — esb.mp.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage, candidates will be able to find a link that reads “Test Admit Card -Police Constable Recruitment Test – 2023”
Step 3: Now, candidates need to click on the given link
Step 4: Once clicked, candidates need to enter the login credentials asked on the MPESB login page
Step 5: Now click on submit
Step 6: With this, MP Police admit card 2023 will be displayed on the screen
Step 7: Candidates can now download and save the hall tickets.
NOTE: Save and take a print of hall tickets for future use.
Candidates are advised to bring the MP Police admit card 2023 with them to the examination. If a candidate is found without a hall ticket, then he or she will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Meanwhile, since the admit card has been released for the candidates, they are advised to check each detail mentioned on the hall ticket.
If a candidate finds any discrepancy in the hall ticket, then they should immediately inform the authorities and get those errors rectified soon. In case the candidate does not get those errors rectified and appear for the examination, then even in that case they will also be not allowed to enter the exam hall.
MPSC Exam Day Guidelines
There are various instructions mentioned on the MPSC admit card. Candidates are required to abide by these institutions while they appear for the examination. Further, candidates can take a look at the MPSC exam day guidelines below.
- The applicants must download and print their MPSC admit card 2023. Candidates must bring a printout of their admit cards and a valid ID to the allotted exam location.
- It is advised that candidates carry two similar photos just in case the one on the admission card appears fuzzy.
- Candidates should not carry any electronic device including Bluetooth devices, storage media, pen drives, smartwatches, cameras and others.
- Candidates should arrive at the exam location one and a half hours before the exam is scheduled to start. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates cannot leave the examination hall until the MPSC exam is over.
- Aadhar Cards, Election Commission Identity Cards, Driver’s Licences, and Passports are acceptable forms of identification for candidates.
- Candidates should not wear any wristwatch
What is Police Constable Recruitment Test 2023?
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) conducts the MP Police Constable Recruitment exam for various posts offered under the Madhya Pradesh state administration. Those candidates who fall under the age group of 18 to 33 years can apply for the recruitment process.